Village4U Lettings was established in 2009 to fill a gap in the property management sector within the Old Village. We are based in the Old Village and our office is open Monday through to Saturday from 09:30 to 18:00 in the summer months and from 10:00 to 17:00 in the winter months. We are also open on Sundays in the summer as required depending on arrivals.
We operate an out of hours’ service for guests during their stay in conjunction with the security personnel in the Old Village.
Property preparation & ongoing maintenance:
Our property renovation is to a very good quality using locally sourced products. We always use respected and known builders and work to an agreed plan and within a budget as specified by you.
We will plan the works to make sure the property has all the correct items for obtaining the correct licences and certification for energy and rental. We will also arrange the decoration and internal furnishings of the property. During the life of the property there will always be a need for simple maintenance which we will arrange and supervise. We will provide all the project management and co-ordinate all aspects of building, renovation and maintenance work, using our network of highly professional contractors and suppliers based in the local area.
Property rental through ourselves:
We will photograph the property to provide its maximum kerb appeal to potential rental customers. The property will be advertised through our extensive network of travel agents and online booking suppliers. We will look after all aspects of the rental from the initial enquiry all through the customers stay to check out. We find that many of our customers come back to the village and often request to stay in the same property. More information about this is outlined below in Level B.
Client account management:
Our office will open an account with you to deal with all aspects of looking after your property. We will also arrange to pay all the ongoing bills associated with running a property such as Water, Electricity, TV, Telephone, Taxes, Rates, Insurance and Condominium from your account.
We will provide you with regular accounts on the cost of running the property which includes all the outgoing expenses and all the income generated by the rentals we provide We provide on a regular basis e-mailed account statements however during the high & peak seasons these are not readily available due to the volume of guests in the village.
We also provide bank transfers from the property account to your own bank account either here or in your home country any time they are requested as long as there are enough funds in the account (taking into account the necessity of a float).
Property status reports are provided back to you when the weather turns bad especially in the winter. We will do a heightened regularly check your property during this period.
Also, we pick up all sorts of other queries relating to the property such as licences and certificates that are required due to governmental regulations.
Essentially our contact with you is constant throughout the year.
We provide a professional personalised service to all our owner clients and offer them two levels of service depending on their requirements:
Level A: Non Rental Or Your Own Rentals – This consists of the following: –
- Safely holding your keys.
- Airing the apartment in dry weather.
- Checking the apartment regularly and reporting back to you on any issues as necessary.
- Preparation to include cleaning the apartment and the supply of clean laundry in between guest check out / in.
- If you request we can provide midweek clean and change of towels, for our clients we provide clean and change towel after 3 days and after 7 days we change linen and towels. There is extra costs associated with this option.
- Please be aware that we do not provide any linen or towels for your guests use, you have to provide your own. We are happy to suggest what is required. In exceptional circumstances we may provide our linen & towels, however please ask us.
- Dealing with your guests regarding any questions and issues that may arise during their stay.
The total annual cost for all the above is 300 Euros + IVA*
Level B: Full Rental & Marketing – This consists of the following: –
- Includes all items as per Level A including the following:
- Photographing, advertising and marketing of the property online and with Tour Operators.
- Payment of all monthly bills, IMI and IRS as requested.
- Liaising with your Fiscal Representative / accountants as necessary.
- Providing all necessary linen & towels for guests stays. Changes to linen & towels as per the rota mentioned above.
- There is no additional annual charge for Level B which is only available in conjunction with Level A.
- Any rental income provided through this level incurs a commission of 29% (+ IVA*if applicable).
The total annual cost for all the above including key holding is 225 Euros + IVA*
A float of 300 Euros is required to pick up any unforeseen expenditure for either level.
Also, we pick up all sorts of other queries relating to the property such as licences and certificates that are required due to governmental regulations. We provide project management and co-ordinate all aspects of building, renovation and maintenance work, using our network of highly professional contractors and suppliers based in the local area.
All the properties we manage need to be in a very good condition as all the properties are advertised individually, as each property has its own character. We can assist in this matter as we have extensive interior decoration expertise.
If you decide to rent the property yourself and handle your bookings, Level A, but wish us to handle the cleaning and laundry (using our own linen & towels) our cleaning & laundry rates are shown below. If you use your own laundry, towels etc.. our rate is 4 Euros per Kilo in addition to the cleaning rates shown.
*All prices are in Euros and exclude IVA which is currently 23% @ June 2017.
If you have any queries or wish any kind of service, we haven’t specified above please let us know as all our clients are individuals and require different offerings.
We look forward to hearing from you.